General Terms and Conditions of pythia-ai.eu
(1) The deliveries, services an offers are subject exclusively to these General Terms and Conditions as valid at the time the order is placed. They are an integral part of all contracts that we. GmbH, (hereinafter referred to as ‘Vendor’) concludes with the customer (hereinafter referred to as ‘Purchaser’) on the goods offered by the Vendor via the internet. Differing conditions of the person placing the order are not recognised unless the Vendor explicitly consents to their validity in writing.
(2) The customer is a consumer, insofar as the purpose of the deliveries and services ordered cannot be attributed to his or her commercial or independent professional activity. By contrast, commercial entities shall include any natural person or legal entity or incorporated partnership, acting in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity when the contract is concluded.
§2 Offer and conclusion of contracts
(1) By clicking the ‘Complete order’ button, the Purchaser gives the Vendor a binding offer to purchase the goods located in the shopping cart. The offer can, however, only be placed and transmitted if the Purchaser accepts these General Terms and Conditions by clicking on the checkbox on General Terms and Conditions and right of withdrawal, thus including same in his or her offer and confirming that he or she was informed of his or her right of withdrawal.
(2) The Vendor shall then send the Purchaser an automatic confirmation of receipt via e-mail which lists the Purchaser’s order once again. The automatic confirmation of receipt merely documents that the order of the Purchaser has been received by the Vendor and does not represent any acceptance of the offer. The contract only comes into effect through another e-mail in which the acceptance is explicitly declared.
§3 Delivery and availability of goods
(1) If, at the time the Purchaser places the order, no units of the products chosen by him or her are available, the Vendor shall inform the Purchaser of this. If the product is permanently unavailable, the Vendor shall refrain from a declaration of acceptance. A contract shall not come into effect in this case. In such a case, the Vendor shall reimburse the Purchaser for any payments already made without delay.
(2) If the product designated by the Purchaser in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the Vendor shall inform the Purchaser of this as well. In the event of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the Purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract. Moreover, in this case, the Vendor is also entitled to rescind the contract. In such a case, the Vendor shall reimburse the Purchaser for any payments already made without delay.
§4 Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without stating reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you that is not the carrier take possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
60314 Frankfurt am Main
tel. +49 69 247 532 53 0
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by way of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the following sample withdrawal form; however, this is not required.
Sample withdrawal form
60314 Frankfurt am Main
tel. +49 69 247 532 53 0
I/we* hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us* to purchase the following goods:
Ordered on*/received on*:
Name of consumer:
Address of consumer:
Signature of consumer (only for notification on paper):
*Delete as applicable
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must reimburse you for all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs incurred through your having chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this reimbursement, we shall use the same method of payment as the one employed by you for the original transaction unless something else was explicitly agreed upon with you; under no circumstances shall we charge you fees for this reimbursement. We may deny reimbursement until we have received the goods or until you have shown proof of having sent the goods, whichever of these occurs first.
You must send or deliver the goods to us without delay and always at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which you inform us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is deemed to have been met if you send the goods before expiry of the deadline of fourteen days.
You must bare the direct costs for sending back the goods. You must only pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss of value results from handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature and functioning of the goods.
End of the information concerning the right of withdrawal
(1) The right of withdrawal is excluded for contracts to deliver goods which are produced according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs or which are not suitable for return due to their nature. Moreover, the statutory exceptions according to § 312 d (4) German Civil Code (BGB) apply.
(2) For returns without product packaging, the Purchaser must compensate for any depreciation in value, if applicable.
§5 Prices and payment
(1) The Vendor only accepts the methods of payment displayed to the Purchaser during the ordering process.
(2) The purchase price plus packaging and transport costs is due upon conclusion of the contract.
§5 Set-off and rights of retention
The Purchaser is not entitled to set-off unless his or her counterclaims have been found legally binding, are undisputed or are recognised by the Vendor. The Purchaser is only authorised to exercise a right of retention if his or her counterclaim is based on the same purchase agreement.
§6 Exclusion of liability for external links
The Vendor uses links on its website to refer to other sites on the internet. The following applies for all of these links: The Vendor explicitly declares that it has no influence whatsoever on the design and contents of the sites linked to. For this reason, it hereby explicitly distances itself from all contents of all third-party sites linked to on pythia-ai.eu and takes no ownership of these contents. This declaration applies to all displayed links and all contents of the sites that the links lead to.
§7 Image rights
All image and text rights are reserved by the Vendor or by the manufacturers. Use without explicit consent is not permitted.
§8 Other provisions
(1) All declarations that are communicated within the contractual relationship with the Vendor must be made in written form.
(2) This contract and all legal relationships of the parties are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
(3) If individual provisions of this contract are or become invalid or contain a gap, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
Last modified: 15 January 2020
Alternative dispute resolution according to Article 14 (1) of the ODR Regulation and § 36 of the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG):
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR) which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged and not prepared to participate in a dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.